Thursday, September 17, 2009

Responding to Blogs

Larche

Your ideas were spread out well and even. I love how you had so much to say, but kept it short instead of rambling on and on about something. It made your entry very enjoyable to read! You also managed to cover basically everything the internet offers. It really made me think about how I could have  added on to my own post because I had only focused on one issue with technology, when you had shown many sides of it. I also like how you included both negative and positive issues about the internet like you can use the internet for communication and even to become a celebrity, but It could also cause a decrease in face to face interaction and even start an addiction. One thing I would have liked to see was maybe another small paragraph on why you think the technology can be malicious. I think you can make a lot more interesting and entertaining thoughts about your last statement ("The internet for many is also used as an escape from reality and you can become whoever you want while on it.")  keep up the good work!


Kiana

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one forgetting my phone :P When you mentioned how you sometimes remember your phone instead of house keys, I noticed I do it too and how ridiculous it is. When I forget my phone it's like the end of the world, but I'm okay with forgetting my keys when they are way more important! Maybe technology is making us more forgetful because we rely on it too much. I also liked how you made the post so personal and even used a quote from class. The quote you used from one of your peers really spoke to me. I felt the same way on the first week of school. I have never used blogs to do homework and the whole idea feels alien and wrong to me. It is almost like technology is replacing all the past generations accomplishments which some people seem more attached to because they grew up with it. Overall great post,  I loved how everything you wrote about was about your experiences. It felt very real and I was very easy to connect to , can't wait for your next post :)


Sam,

Unfortunately, Blogger says your blog can not be found which is ridiculous because I can see others have commented on it. I'm sorry I was too late to respond and when the problem is solved, I definitely read your post and give a proper response. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment