Friday, December 4, 2009

Street Interviews

































Stranger Interviews (all strangers wished not to be photographed):
So for all the interviews, our group had a starter question to get people interested. Larche came up with a really good one that we used in our interviews.
First 2 people we interviewed were Kathy and India from radio shack

Who is cooler, Beyonce or Rihanna?
Kathy: Beyonce, she’s an African American woman who grew up with all racial groups! Rihanna...I don't know about her.

Where you cool in high school?
Kathy: Oh no, I was mainly into sports. I was even on the math team; I was cool when someone needed help with their homework.

India: I was kind of cool. I hung out with the "cool" kids.

Who is the coolest person you know?
Kathy: The coolest person I know is my mother. Who else could raise me and my siblings and still keep it cool and collective? No one.

Any last tips on being cool?
Kathy: Be down to earth; don't care about people’s opinions, and someone who is forward and honest.  Honesty is super cool.

India: Tips on being cool? Open mind to anything. I know your teachers going to turn that around on me, but I don't mean giving into peer pressure, I mean trying things you want to do. Always be opening minded to things you feel comfortable doing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Interview was with a woman in the park, I forgot her name.

Who is cooler, Beyonce or Rihanna? 
Well Beyonce is too superficial, right now I feel more sympathetic for Rihanna because of the whole Chris Brown thing

Where you cool in high school?
Oh I wasn't cool in high school! Well actually I was more in between cool and uncool

What do you consider being cool?
Originality. If you can pull of your own original style then your cool.

Who is the coolest person you know?
All of my friends! I can't choose one person they are all cool in their own ways.

Do you have tips on being cool?
I don't really have tips but I think it's cool that your class is like, challenging the medias definition of cool. Its like you guys are re-defining it.

No comments:

Post a Comment