Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Interview

Family Interview:
Me: Sahara, do you think your cool?
Sahara: uh, yes. 
Why?
Because I dress really nicely, plus im interested in a variety of things. Also I keep an open mind and try to have a unique and unusual exsperiences. Also a nice personality, I'm funny, not to mention I'm modest.
Haha. What do you think makes a person cool?
What makes a person cool is their personality. If they are confident enough to be themslves and just iteract with people and enjoy life, that makes them cool.
You don't think it has anything to do with image?
I think Image has something to do with it, but an image is only cool if it's a true reflection of the persons personality. People try to adopt other images that everyone else thinks is cool, but thats just conforming. A persons image is part of the way they express themselves.
You have a unique style, is that how you exspress yourself?
Yea
Well personally I love your style a lot
Thank you!
who is the coolest person you know?
I really don't know.
what inspires your clothing?
All my interests, like music and art. Different cultures also help. Literature.


We kind of got off topic after this, plus I ran out of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment