Monday, May 17, 2010

1. Please type up 3-6 questions for interviews with other folks to illuminate your chosen research question.

2. Do the interviews (at least 3) and record the results on your blog.

3. Please add an additional paragraph analyzing the responses in terms of your own research question.

4. Write a very careful and precise SINGLE survey question that can be added to the second collective student survey.

Due Monday May 17, 8:30am.
Are there any differences between your relationships with your family and your friends?
I’m closer to my friends then my family because I see my friends more often. 
Are you more comfortable around your friends then you are with your family? Why or why not?
I’m more comfortable with friends because we are closer. I fell like they won’t judge me and I feel like my family would judge me. 
Where do you see yourself in your family? Do you think you are excepted aka are you an equal?
I feel excepted because its family, they are supposed to be there for you.  But also in a way I don’t because theres a lot of drama and hatred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment